January 4, 2011

Kayla Boehme, Designer "South Side of the Trunk" - Issaquah, Wa.

Here's the next set with Kayla! Since I am also in retail, this month has been way too busy to keep up with blogging! Though I have been doing shoots, I've neglected posting on here. But now that the holiday season is over, I can finally have my life back. So, here we go :]

Wilfred Sweater, Vintage Dior Sunnies, Moon Raven Design necklace,
Vintage Hat, Vintage Levis, Erin Wasson x Low Luv rings, Tiffany knot ring,
assorted others, Alexander Wang Boots

I cannot get enough of wide brim felt hats lately, they just make an outfit and
you don't have to do your hair! Double bonus....I bought these sun glasses at the
Silver Lining in New York, I love them because they are an iconic 70's look.
I like to think that someone amazing wore these before me :) I also am so happy
I made the "investment" in these A. Wang boots, I have definitely reaped the
benefits and fully loved them.

No comments: