December 8, 2010

Kayla Boehme, Designer "Ah Holy One" - Issaquah, Wa.


This set was shot inside my studio. We had a little more fun with the lighting and the overall aesthetic. I'm not so outrageous with my style of photography, because I love clean lines and crisp edges... but I think this was a healthy break from norm, yet integrating my general style. And you'll see that with the other sets to come!

"Karen Walker Sunnies, Alexander Wang Sweater, Emma & Sam Maxi dress,
Etsy Necklace, Vintage Neckalce, Erin Wasson ring (knuckle and boulder),
Tiffany Knot ring, Vera Wang Wedges. Shots from AJ's studio, he did amazing work
with the lighting and shadows he is simply amazing with a camera!"

1 comment:

Bess said...

Love this set! Kayla is such a fashionista. Adore her style [and your photography]!!