November 18, 2010

Etsy for Urban XChange - Tacoma, Wa.


I love Autumn shoots! And thanks to my dear friend Brooke, I've been able to do various types of shoots via here mom's vintage shop. This latest shoot with Urban Xchange was solely for their Etsy Store. Brooke's been focusing more on that shop and has been successfully posting new things as they come. So, please check it out! Overall, this shoot was great, I had a lot of fun working with these lovely ladies... and though it was cold, they really hung in there and helped me produce some great shots! And if you're ever in Tacoma, do yourself a favor and please, please check out Point Defiance Park... it's gorgeous :]

2 comments:

Bess said...

Love that close-up shot of the sequin jacket. Great work!

Unknown said...

oh i love this set!