March 2, 2011

Kayla Boehme, Designer "Shred It To White Walls" - Issaquah, Wa.


Here's another series I did with Kayla and I'd say it was my favorite. As always, it was a lot of fun and her style and design is nearly untouched. We used my studio and just went crazy. We have plans for another shoot in the near future... I cannot wait!

"self ripped and detailed t shirt (inquire within they are for sale!), LF
Leather Jacket, Karen Walker Number 1 sunnies, Jeffrey Campbell
Tube 2, moon raven deign necklace, rings: Low LuvxErin Wasson,
Forver 21 swan, tiffany knot ring, and black random find

It has been way too long since I posted an Adrian x Kayla shoot! To
be perfectly honest every time I went to post it, I would get all too
overwhelmed at how many phenomenal choices AJ gave me, that I
would put it off!! Not a bad problem to have, if only I wasn't one of
the most indecisive characters....

I do not wear this jacket as much as I should, I find myself putting
it on and walking around my house playing with the fringe and then
taking it off before I leave. It has that amazing Woodstock 70's vibe,
sometimes I feel like everything I wear is so 70's inspired that I would
look like I just walked off the set of a movie if I added this jacket to the
maxi skirt, flowing tops and clogs. I started ripping shirts out of pure
boredom and now i can't stop! it is just such an interesting element to
add to a boring T-shirt, my next move is to add american flag patches
to the shoulders."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love these shots! Great work, Adrian! So phresh and so clean!!!