October 6, 2010

Etsy for UrbanXchange - Tacoma, Wa.

I shot for UrbanXchange's Esty shop the same week I shot for DList's editorial. And ever since I've been attempting to catch up. So you might see some work out, but not posted on my blog, but I'm really adamant about keeping this blog as chronologically correct as possible, so bear with me :]



This was a really fun shoot! Brooke found this awesome little nook underneath the apartment structure that UrbanXchange is connected to. It's actually the apartment's laundromat, haha. So we set up shop there, Brooke dressed our models, Ashley and Anna (and herself as well), and I got to work. I love using bounce flash in small spaces... I know it's a little Terry-Richardson-esque, but you can't deny that when you're shooting fashion, flash more than serves its purpose. Take a look at some of the shots Brooke and I chose! And check out their Esty Shop if you want some vintage goodies!

No comments: