July 22, 2010

Anthony & Adrienne, Engagement Photos - Seattle, Wa.

I've known Anthony for quite awhile now and to see him and Adrienne together, off-the-bat, I knew that they were so perfect for each other. They have a certain balance to each other's personality, complimenting one another, but at the same time, are so similar. This was a fun shoot! We literally went all over the place, from the SAM Sculpture Park, to Kerry Park, to Alki, and back to Belltown. It was great to have a variety of places to choose from, and Seattle's the perfect place to do that... everything is always in 15-20 minutes of each other. I decided to edit these photos differently from the one's I had sent them, only because I knew they'd like the alternate better than mine. Here's the set! Enjoy :]











No comments: